Custom millwork refers to tailor-made woodwork that serves practical and decorative purposes. Because these items are custom-made, the end result is beautiful, one-of-a-kind woodwork that is built exclusively to your taste, style and requirements.
Some of the benefits of custom door milling services include:
- Many customization options.
- Unique and beautiful end-results.
- Long-lasting quality
- Increased home value.
Managed by experienced craftspeople, Truitt & White’s Millshop is equipped to provide quality products that are built to your specifications. Our full-service Millshop can cut, rip, and shape many of the wood products we sell. Some of our custom milling includes scrolled beam ends, corbels, deck rail caps, and stair stringers.
In addition, Truitt & White’s full-service Door Hanging facility can produce products for a wide range of projects. Our skilled craftsmen hang doors and build door assemblies from simple single doors to complex custom pre-hung configurations.
Included in Some of Our Door Shop Services
- Single interior and exterior doors
- Multiple door units with sidelites and transoms
- 20-minute Labeled doors and Labeled Pre-hungs
- Pre-Built 1 Panel Primed Doors
- Pre-Built Flush Fiberglass Doors
- Custom Sizing / Cut and Reblock service: Wood and Fiberglass
- Custom Jamb Details
- Matching Door Preparations / Pre-fit Doors
- Louver and Lite cut installations
- Custom Mortising and Lock Prep
- Jobsite Measuring and Consultation
To learn more about any of the products and services we offer, please contact us.