LaCantina builds innovative door systems that create open spaces — and possibilities — for discerning homeowners.
A pioneer in designing and manufacturing large opening door systems, LaCantina has contributed to award-winning projects ranging from residential, commercial, retail, education facilities, resorts and more.
Since 1946, Truitt & White has been the Bay Area’s go-to source for high-quality building materials, valuable information, and unmatched customer service. So naturally we are proud to offer the LaCantina inventory.
Designed and made in California, LaCantina’s products are extraordinary, and are the preferred choice when it comes to creating open spaces.
Stop by the Truitt and White Showroom and see firsthand the LaCantina door system options, including Contemporary Clad that offers:
- Signature narrow 2 15/16-inch stiles and rail profile
- 2¼-inch thick engineered panels providing greater thermal efficiency
- Square or sculpted profiles to suit any architectural style
- Unlimited configurations up to 65′ wide with inswing or outswing flexibility
- Exterior anodized and painted finishes or custom color options
- Interior vertical grain Douglas fir or mahogany wood standard species options or custom order any species
- Heavy gauge extruded aluminum clad exterior for durability and low maintenance
- High quality engineered wood for strength and performance
- Concealed locking mechanism
- Sill options that suit weather exposure or flush floor transitions from inside to outside
- Simulated divided lite options
- Stainless, bronze or black hardware
- Range of commercial options including panic hardware and ADA thresholds
- Combine with a screen system for year round comfort
LaCantina offers the most innovative and comprehensive range of Folding, Sliding and Swing door systems. Architects, homeowners, and builders can innovate spaces with LaCantina’s quality, performance, and value.
LaCantina’s Contemporary Clad option boasts style without compromising performance. Featuring an aluminum exterior and a warm wood interior, it complements any architectural style and window package.
Combining beauty and efficiency, the Contemporary Clad system is perfectly proportioned. Its narrow stiles and 2¼-inch thick panels provide a beautiful aesthetic and increased thermal performance, resulting in excellent energy efficiency.
Live the LaCantina Life — create a beautiful, seamless indoor outdoor living space with Truitt & White and LaCantina Doors.