Job Category: Lumber and Building Materials
Job Location: Berkeley
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Comminucation Skills:
- Proficient in business grammar, both verbal and written
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Bi-lingual is not a requirement but highly desired
- Highly competent in the areas of accuracy, organization, adapatability, and dependability.
- Calm working under pressure with the ability to work independently, multi-task and meet sales related deadlines.
- Problem solver, able to provide solutions and alternatives.
- Able to lift and carry up to 40 pounds.
- Familiarity with building materials and hardware is helpful.
- Ability to participate effectively as a Truitt & White team member.
- Passing a drug test along with satisfactory background and driving record checks.
- Provides superior on-site and telephone customer service ensuring sales and profit goals are met.
- This position involves working as part of a team of salespeople assigned to the responsibilities of answering our incoming sales calls. This effort will range in providing sales service from professional builders to consumers as well as industrial customers.
- Working with a range of products including our stocked inventory to products that we special order by customer need.
- Builds and maintains relationships with customers by supplying product information, producing timely purchase estimates and following up on sales calls.
- Advising customers of products that fit their needs to their specific project.
- Identifies personal growth needs and learning opportunities.
- Completes required orientation and safety training.
- Commits to continued learning on products, company procedures and more.
- Work at a great company with great people.
- Opportunity to grow and develop.
- Competitive wage and benefits package:
- Compensation commiserate with experience.
- Paid Vacation.
- Medical and Dental insurance plans
- 401k Retirement Plan