With the change of the season starting, it's important to check your fall home maintenance to-do list to prepare your home for the winter ahead.
Outdoor Fall Home Maintenance List
- Clean gutters and downspouts
- Service heating and cooling system
- Inspect and repair roof
- Inspect and repair fireplace and chimney
- Touch-up exterior paint
- Fertilize lawn
- Trim trees near house and roof
- Check fire extinguishers
- Cut and stack firewood
- Clean debris off garage door, sensors and lubricate the door
Indoor Fall Home Maintenance List
- Change furnace filter
- Inspect heating system
- Change the directions of the ceiling fans
- Check all faucets for leaks
- Check toilet for leaks
- Check bathtub caulk
- Lubricate door locks
- Fix squeaky door hinges
- Check and replace weather stripping around doors and windows.
If you need assistance with any supplies for your DIY home maintenance projects, come in and check with our awesome staff about your needs and we will be more than happy to assist you.
Give us a call or reach out via text at (510) 841-0511.